March 8, 2010

In Case You Haven't Heard...

...Cake-Shakes at Portillo's are a real treat!
They literally throw a piece of cake in the blender with some ice cream and stuff. You've got to share it with a friend because it's amazingly filling :). Logan, Kristen, Chelsea & I (along with some of the brothers) enjoyed them on Friday night.






...hallway hangouts are ALWAYS permitted.
Our floor definitely spends a good amount of time hanging out in the hallway. It's a good place to bond. I especially love sleeping on the girls (like Logan) from my floor, as you can see below. (Embarassingly, my body still hasn't figured out how to be a college kid - it's ready for bed at like ten, haha).





...I have a new job!
The reason I'm spending half of my spring break in Chicago is because I was hired at Barnes & Noble Cafe! I've had two days of training and two more to go. I am very much enjoying it so far, and I feel incredibly blessed to have found a good job!





...I get to go home on Thursday.
And you better believe I am excited about that. I can't wait to go to my church, see my family, see my friends, and stare at my boyfriend ;). Oh Thursday cannot come fast enough!






That's all for now!

2 comments:

  1. I'll be home Saturday! ...maybe I'll get to see you :D yay Spring Break! Oh and yay to jobs! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Thanks! My appreciation to you for passing on the job-blessing, lol!! And yes, I hope to see you soon. I'll be home for about ten days and I was hoping I'd be lucky enough for a little Lauren-time!

    ReplyDelete