April 14, 2010

So Much Time, So Little To Do... Oh Wait...

As of today, the 14th, I have but one month left in this semester. Yes, that's right... my parents are picking me up on the 14th of May. I have a feeling that it's going to fly by too. Between heavier loads of school work, working in the cafe, volleyball practice, pcm, and hanging out with friends; my days are partly to mostly full. I don't really even have time for much of an update right now, but I thought I'd post a couple photos:








Some girls from my floor and I took a walk to a nearby Indian restaurant hoping to enjoy the fresh mango shakes they usually serve. Though we were disappointed to find out they didn't have any that night, we settled to share some garlic naan!

That's all I've got for now. Don't worry about me, I'm in good hands.

2 comments:

  1. Ashley! I LOVE Naan! golly that stuff is good=] Glad to hear you're keeping busy and doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah!! I'm coming home on May 14th, and I just made a Mango smoothie today! How weird is that?

    ReplyDelete