August 31, 2010

What's The "Skinny"?

This past weekend we had our first VOLLEYBALL tournamnet! This whole adventure has definitely challenged me both physically and mentally, but God knew I needed these girls. After our first tournament (and taking first place!), I just can't wait for more to come!












My New Room!











^^Two sweet things: My Wall Map & The View From My Window!! The map's a good, constant, reminder that I'm not the center of the universe. The view... it rocks just as much (maybe more) at night.


Finally, Here's to a semseter of being BOLD.



So, I wrote a letter to a state rep, pretty much pleading for him to cosponsor a newly proposed bill that concerns international aid to Fistula prevention and relief, (ahh- crazy cool opportunity)! Join me by getting your Pray on ;).


More to come, stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. Ummmm...way cool on all fronts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What's with the fistula thing - that's incredibly awesome!!!!!!!!!! More details? Love you girl!!! Missing you. Pryaing for you....you're good stuff, girl!

    ReplyDelete