February 6, 2010

More Chicago Adventures

1. For our RA's (resident assistant) (Kristen) birthday, our floor - 4North - surprised her at Grand Lux for desserts... yum!


Grand Lux Restaurant!


The delicious carrot cake I shared with Chelsea and Wendy.


Houghton 4 North!


2. Chicago holds a weekend called "Snow Days". There are snow-carving contests, snowboarding shows, dog-sledding, etc. A group of us went after dinner one night, just in time to see the snow-scultures!



Me, Christina, & Brittney


Tanner, Christina, Brittney, and I



3. I got the entire past week of classes off for a conference held here called Founders Week. The week was filled with speakers of all sorts, my favorite being Wess Stafford - president of Compassion; musical treats like Benjamin & Stephen Lynerd were included as well. It was quite the privelage to have them all at our school and to get a week off of routine. Who loves bible college? I love bible college! lol, :).

No comments:

Post a Comment