February 2, 2010

WWDMS?

Today's blog is more or less a posting of a link to another blog. None of these words are my own, but it's something I thought I'd share. You know, for those of you who wish you could take an afternoon nap but your body just won't let you fall asleep. Or for those of you who could be doing your homework, but have found yourself browsing the internet instead. Or even for those of you who've had a trying day and you just need something to get your mind off things. Wait... am I only speaking to myself? Okay, okay, either way - it's interesting stuff if you have a minute.

After reading A Million Miles in a Thousand Years, I subscribed to Donald (the author) Miller's blog. I just came across an interesting post by him; (hence the blog title WWDMS?: What-Would-Donald-Miller-Say?), about "lasting love".

http://donmilleris.com/2010/02/01/the-key-to-lasting-love-may-surprise-you/

No comments:

Post a Comment